Wednesday, March 27, 2013

TGIEM

You're probably wondering what in the world the title of my post means. As you've probably noticed, I'm a bit behind on my blogging this last month and I've mentioned 27,000 candy bars a time or two.  So TGIEM= Thank Goodnes It's the End of March!  Candy bar sales wrap up tomorrow, though a few boxes will be sold over Spring Break and I'm sure many kids will forget to turn in their money and so I will continue to collect the week after Spring Break, but today is the first school day that I have only spent ONE hour at the school.  Granted, I counted money once I got home, but I didn't have to go back this afternoon. :)  Michael asked me what I was going to do with all my free time once this was finally over.  HA!  Catch up on playing with Josiah, spring cleaning, scrap booking and maybe even blog regularly again.  ;)  With Noah's schedule getting busier (spring soccer AND the school musical), I don't think I'll be bored.  And let's face it, Josiah is THREE.  lol

Gummy was here last week and Josiah was the winner - he got to spend the most time with her and I know he had fun.  They played lots of games, including Wii (in the picture where she's sitting behind his little chair, that's what they're doing :)  )  and she was able to escape before the big spring snow hit.  Monday was another snow day and the boys and I made sure to get out and play with the hopes that that was the last chance to build a snowman... at least until next winter!

Next week we head to Dubuque so not sure I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule, but hopefully I'll be back to "normal" after that.  :)  Happy Spring?!! 

click here for pictures

No comments: