With the weather continuing to be cold and windy with little snow to make the cold fun, we've been searching for ways to stay entertained. Many times, it ends up being the TV, Wii, computer time & playing on the Kindle. Noah had 5 days off from school due to a teacher inservice and President's Day and so by Saturday, I was ready to get out of the house and do something to use up some of the energy these boys of mine seem to have an endless supply of! So off we went to The Kangaroo Cave to bounce out their wiggles. I wore a t-shirt, sweatshirt, my coat and gloves AND fuzzy socks and was still freezing. The boys wore long-sleeve t-shirts and were hot and sweaty long before we left. I guess I should have done some jumping to warm up! :) I actually remembered my camera AND took pictures - impressive, right?!? lol
Gummy & Grandpa sent Valentine goodies so there are also pictures of the boys tearing into the box.
Other than that, it's just life as usual... with lots of dreams of sunshine, warm weather and playing outside!
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment