I think most of us take some time when the calendar rolls over to think about how to do at least one thing in life better. Exercise more, eat healthier, get organized, make a budget and stick to it... my "New Year's Resolution" is to get back on track with the blog. There is no way that I can commit to a daily entry on this - I have no idea how other moms manage that - but I am going to try to put
something up each Wednesday. Seems like a reasonable goal to me. :) Since my last entry was shortly after Josiah turned one, I've got plenty of catching up to do.
Between Thanksgiving and Christmas break, Noah's school performing group, Touring Company, had NINE performances! He sang a solo, The Little Drummer Boy, was in one of the dances - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - and was captain of the toy soldiers. Each performance was a 30 minute medley of songs with solos, dancing and lots of actions. Noah did a fabulous job - we are SO proud of him! So for this week's photo montage, you can check out a few pictures from Noah's performances.


No comments:
Post a Comment