Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just like his brother...

As you may recall, Noah is somewhat notorious for getting his arms and legs stuck in places they don't belong... a friendly reminder from May 2005:


Shortly after the pictured incident (which he was stuck in for about 45 minutes b/c Michael was at a church service and I couldn't get him unstuck until he relaxed and his arm finally pulled out), he also somehow got his leg stuck in the rocking chair. There was another incident that escapes me today, but I know Noah got stuck another time as well. At any rate, this morning, as I was in the shower and Josiah was in his exer-saucer, he somehow managed to get himself stuck. Hearing his cries and discovering him unable to free himself (and being the good mother that I am), I jumped out of the shower all soapy, grabbed my robe, ran for the camera and took a picture of Josiah's first "I'm stuck" incident, tears and all. :) Unlike his brother, he got his head stuck instead of just an arm or a leg....

Alas, all's well that ends well and maybe he won't go sticking his head where it doesn't belong! ;)

2 comments:

bekasmom said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

I love a mom who has the foresight to grab the camera before dealing with the crying. I would pay big money to go back in time and video Nicolette throwing a fit on the floor screaming "I want to clean the toilet!!!!" Unfortunately she was driving me too crazy to see it objectively : )