I'm giving up - I can't seem to stay on top of the blog, so I'm not even going to try to make excuses anymore. Enjoy the pictures from September and October!
I LOVE the Mazza Museum! They do some really cute stuff around Christmas time. The kids, my mom and I went last year. Also, Josiah's little scrunched up nose when he smiles is adorable! We miss you guys so much! Take care and much love!
**I blog every Wednesday!!**
I'm very fortunate to be a stay-at-home mom to Noah and Josiah. Noah was born in January 2003 and Josiah was born in December 2009. They have both truly blessed Michael and I and we thank God for them each and every day.
1 comment:
I LOVE the Mazza Museum! They do some really cute stuff around Christmas time. The kids, my mom and I went last year. Also, Josiah's little scrunched up nose when he smiles is adorable! We miss you guys so much! Take care and much love!
Post a Comment