Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cereal and more...

So much to blog, so little time! :) Last week, Noah, Josiah and I went to see Jim Gill "in concert." I put that in quotes because the concert was held in a school gym and we all sat on the floor (when we weren't dancing around). It was fun and Noah LOVED seeing Jim Gill in person. We've been listening to his crazy CDs since Noah was a baby and we pretty much know all the words to all the songs. Josiah was enthralled with his banjo playing... well, at least for the first 20 minutes or so, then he slept. :)

With a little prodding, I got Noah to get his picture taken with Jim after the concert.


Saturday was a big day for Josiah as he started cereal! YAY! I love these baby milestones. :) He also started rolling over from back to front sometime last week (I wrote it in the baby book but can't remember which day now...) and is now rolling all over the place. This morning he rolled from one side of the living room to the other! Watch out world, Josiah is on the move!! He is still all smiles and such a happy baby.
Cereal


And of course, there are more pictures in 365 Days of Josiah

No comments: