Thursday, January 14, 2010

Josiah is one month old!

Amazingly, Josiah is now a month old. He has had several "firsts" already - 1st bath, 1st trip to Chuck E. Cheese (lol) and he even rolled over! This is not a fluke - he has done it at least 5 times and I've got it documented.


I'm also creating a photo album with a picture of Josiah each day, so click on the picture to see Josiah's first month. Not very exciting so far - all we do is eat, sleep and change diapers! :)
365 days of Josiah


Noah continues to be a great big brother - he's very patient and has really done a good job of taking care of himself these days. I try to spend as much time with him as possible, but I'm afraid it's not even a quarter of what I used to do with him. I keep reassuring him (and myself) that things will get better when Josiah gets a little older.

He has really enjoyed the snow and though we don't have a hill in our yard, Noah is making the best of it and sleds down his slide instead! lol






1 comment:

Auberry Swirl said...

I finally got around to reading your 2009 letter. Congratulations on a blessed last year and hope we can find a time to cross paths this year!