Noah is writing a book and Josiah is sleeping peacefully next to me... what a whirlwind these last 10 days have been! Though Josiah's due date was 12/28, he decided to ease his mommy's anxieties about being in labor on Christmas and came 2 weeks early. My water broke at 3:45am on Monday, 12/14 and Josiah was born at 6:29pm. With pitocin and an epidural working together, things actually progressed the way they're supposed to (unlike my labor with Noah) and there were no problems. We came home on Wednesday, 12/16 and Noah was thrilled to finally meet his baby brother. Figuring out nights has been an adventure. Fortunately, Noah doesn't hear Josiah during the night, even on nights when he seems to cry non-stop! At least one person in our family is getting a good night's rest. :) Last night Josiah slept in his bed the whole night (and not the swing or my arms), which is a step in the right direction. I've even had a few stretches of 3-4 hours of sleep in the last couple nights!
I have so many pictures to share with you - I'm just going to post each slide show here and you can view as you wish. One of these days, I'll catch up again, but for now, I figured the pictures were what you all really wanted to see anyway! So enjoy!
Merry Christmas!!!
Sorry! Josiah is awake and I didn't get to his pictures. Soon, I hope. Go to www.hatteryphotography.net/josiah to see some professional photos we had done with good friend Jodi on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment