

News from little brother... he definitely won't be playing second fiddle to his big brother - this little guy makes me very aware that he's in there and it seems he may come out running! He's a non-stop mover, unless Michael and Noah want to feel the action... then he lays still and plays possum. :) Within minutes after they've moved their hands, it's back to kickboxing, disco dancing and barrel rolls. I am definitely getting bigger - officially, I am 2" larger around at the waist and 4 lbs. heavier than I was at this point with Noah. I'm thinking my dreams of walking out of the hospital in my pre-pregnancy jeans this time around won't be happening. But what matters most is that this baby continues to thrive and we're both healthy! As far as doctor visits go, my midwife says that everything is perfect. The countdown seems to be going fast - we still have lots of things to accomplish in the next 8 weeks but I know it'll all get done. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment