Friday, September 11, 2009

Noah's new room

While Noah and Michael are making supper, I thought I'd put up the pictures of Noah and his new room. :) He slept in his new bed for the first time last night and he said it was very comfortable. We bought the mattress yesterday and made the bed before he got home from school - to say that he was very excited is an understatement. He climbed up straightaway to check it out. We spent the rest of the evening moving the rest of his room into position and he put the finishing touches on with Scooby Doo wall clings that he had picked out. He carefully planned where each cling would go and also spent a fair amount of time setting his desk up just the way he wanted it. He did a good job. He also got a new closet system, which I had picked out for MY closet last Christmas. Oh well... the sacrifices a mother makes. ;) lol

So, here are the pictures of Noah's new room!
Noah's New Room

No comments: