Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cincinnati in June

Michael and Noah returned from Dubuque on Thursday night, I did laundry on Friday morning and we headed off to Cincinnati Friday night! We really love Cincinnati - so much to do and we always seem to have a great time. This trip we went to IKEA, Johnny's Toys (a toy store and huge play area), Cincinnati Art Museum, putt-putt golfing, go-karts and King's Island. I didn't bring the camera to King's Island, so you'll just have to trust me that Noah had a FABULOUS time. We were there from 10am until they closed the park at 10pm! Noah was full of energy and thankfully, I had plenty of time to just sit and read my book while Michael and Noah rode lots of rides. It was a great day.
Cincinnati in June

1 comment:

bekasmom said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time! I bet you all slept well :) As we were driving to Lexington KY back in April, when we passed through Covington, I thought, "This would be a great placement." So I got online, and of course there are no LCMS churches there. I haven't been to Cincy in a really long time though, didn't realize there was really that much stuff to do. Maybe someday we can make a trip there. I would LOVE to go to the Newport Aquarium. And that toy place looks really cool too!!!